A question. Microsoft sonicwall nsa know anything about

Customer Question
Microsoft sonicwall nsa...

Microsoft sonicwall nsa know anything about this

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Sonicwall router?

Im tring to see if I am getting scamed

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing the tec said he put it on my puter

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Then he has me sending money to FISHKILL ny

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please tell me more details about the issue?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.