I have lost my paperwork I had my password written down on…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my paperwork I had my password ***** down on how can I gt in

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ok jus one moment an ill gt the info off of the back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Jus today when I got in from wrk. Its a Lenovo ideapad v460

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's only problem I have

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What password ***** you forgot is it windows login or something else?