It is slow and I'm wondering if there is just a lot of bad…

Customer Question
It is slow and...

It is slow and I'm wondering if there is just a lot of bad stuff that you can clean up?????

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Intel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've tried nothing. a month or so where do I find my model number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right nnow

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cory, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Cory
Cory, Computer Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

Yes, you can run a virus scan and clean out the computer.

Would you like me to connect remotely and do this for you?

I think so

I have sent an offer for remote support.

No thank you. Not paying $39.00 and please refund $5.00. Than you