I have been on a senior dating site, all women are from the…

I have been on...

I have been on a senior dating site, all women are from the UKRAIN. Iam getting Danger messages @ I BELIEVE MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN HACKED.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a APPLE IMAC, OSHIGH SIERRA, 10-13-3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

First of all it has to do with MICROSOFT which i never use. It has been going on for 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I van not CHANGE MY PASSWORD?

3/24/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/275924126