I want to reacall my email sent from my hotmail an hour ago…

Customer Question
I want to reacall...

I want to reacall my email sent from my hotmail an hour ago please

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both at present i am on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried option and undo but it is ony for 30 secondes sent

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
i am not in usa i am in uk nd i could not add my telephone number d i have l already paid the money. Please sndreply in my email. I need to recall sent emil both from my hotmail and from my oulook email please
hello anyone please reply
ai am not in usa i am in uk and i could not add my telephone number I have l already paid the money. Please send reply in my email. I need to recall sent Email both from my Hotmail and from my outlook email please urgently
hello anyone
hello please i need to recall my emails urgently from hotmail and outlook please help soon
3/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Sorry for the delay in response.

In some company networks with their own mail servers it is possible to recall an email if the email server allows it. This is why you may see reference to this if searching online.

Unfortunately with hotmail it is not possible to recall an email after it has been sent. There is no time in transit and when you clicked send the email is already in the other person's inbox nearly instantaneously.

I am really sorry that there is not a way to recall it completely but as I said the message is already in their inbox at this point so it is out of your accounts control. It is the same thing as if you left a voicemail for someone. You would need access to their phone to delete it.

The only thing I can suggest is you attempt to “bury” the mail you do not want them to see. You do this by sending at least 10 or 15 emails to the person with the same subject which will push down the email you don’t want them to see. Then send them an email saying your computer went crazy and they should just delete those emails. Hopefully they will never view it.

I am sorry about that but it is the truth and there is no way to recall the message.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you ananswer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.