I am trying to get an account with pay pal. I get to the…

Hi- My name is*****...

Hi- My name is***** I am trying to get an account with pay pal. I get to the point where they more, and I put call---but they have the wrong # and they say I am not who I say I am.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

It has been years and years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I am at placing my order

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know, I just want my order. They say pay pal is the best for over seas

3/24/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a phone number connected to your pay pal? or an email that you still have access to?

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist
telephone # is 512-309-477-/ e-mail is***@******.***

Ok you asked for remote support let me get the link for you so we can try and get the account fixed. are you on a PC or mac computer?

pc

you will need to agree to the romte. should be in bottom left

Sorry bottom right

Sorry I do not have a mobile phone.(###) ###-####is land.

Thats fine we can still try to recover with the email you have

did you have problems doing the remote session? I saw you clicked on it,. But never joined

you are going to my e-mail?

No you requested a remote session. So I will remote into your computer. And we will work on the problem with pay pal together. That way you can see everything going on.

The link above is what the is for the remote session

I didn't see what you are talking about

Ok click on the link again. And you should see a notification asking you to join. in the bottom left of your screen

Do you need me to send the link again?

I'm not sure whats going on. It doesn't show you clicked on the link yet

Are you still here?

I hate to tell you but your dealing with a novice

so when you click on the link what happens. I never saw that you clicked the link

We have all been novice at some point.

I waited for it I never saw it

Ok lets go a different route. let me send you a different link. hold please

thy this one

sorry try this one

If this doesn't work. You firewall is probably blocking it. specially if yo have Nortons. You may have to pause it

I do have nortons

Ok . Can you right click on nortons and select the pause

It doesn't always give a problem. Depends on how people have it set.

There is no pause

Is there a stop? or any other way to stop it?

Or if its Ok with you I can go ahead on my side and try to reset the password ***** you.

Ok check your Email for a code from paypal

You also may need to check your spam or junk folder

3 opens; save to; copy; inspect elements That is what it says