My phone is asking me to sign in I have tried signing in…

Customer Question
My phone is asking...

My phone is asking me to sign in I have tried signing in with 2 drifferent account and it will not take them

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

22th

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have not

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 1 month ago
John TF.
John TF., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

What is the make and model of your phone please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Samsung

Thanks, ***** ***** an Apple Expert and so will opt out so an expert better suited can handle this question. When one becomes available, they will contact you.

Please do not reply back until you hear from them as it may delay the transition.

Thanks and good luck!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Galaxy J7(2016)
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First things first. Stop trying to reset the password!!

And dont reset the password ***** Whatever the most current password ***** ***** set after getting the verification code. Write down that current password.

The phone wont let you in until 48 hours has passed since the last time you reset the password!!!

So, the current password ***** have set, will work and will ONLY work after you have let 48 hours pass since the last time you tried to reset the password. This "feature" is called FRP, Factory reset protection and its meant as an anti theft and anti hacking measure to protect your phone, and the google account.

Theres no reliable way to bypass this without risking bricking your phone. Your best bet, and an absolute fix would be to wait the 48 hours, and then use the most current google password ***** simply sign into the phone and it will be back to a working state.

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist