I used to have SKype my name was, or better is fredinafrica…

Customer Question
I used to have...

I used to have SKype my name was , or better is fredinafrica It does not work any longer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

WHEN EVER IT TOLD ME TO UPDATE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I WOULD LIKE TO USE IT, AS i DID BEFORE i ALSO STILL HAD A CREDIT ON MY ACCOUNT!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

have you tried resetting your password ***** your username?