I tried to deleat an attachement to an email and mistakenly…

I tried to deleat...

I tried to deleat an attachement to an email and mistakenly clicked on "cast".
a box came up and said" Crome got it" What happened to my document?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop using google browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The document is still there, I just don't know what " Got it " means. It is an important private document I don't want shared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thank you.

3/23/2018
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Are you sure it said cast? I understand you are using the chrome browser but was this attachment in yahoo mail or gmail?

Chris L., Support Specialist
yahoo mail

Please click HERE and then click agree, a file called elsinore screen connect will download and you need to click that and allow it to run.

You will need to be on a windows computer in order to make the remote connection, if you are not please let me know.

Please make sure you click HERE and then click agree and then you should see a file on the bottom left download double click that and allow it to run

I dont know what you want me to do
Aren"t we using my computer?