Encoding is unreadable..for my documents. I can't find it. I…

Customer Question
Encoding is unreadable..for my...

Encoding is unreadable..for my documents

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I can't find it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried the other encoding, western, European and all of the other boxes.. all I get it y's and small boxes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you still there

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

ok. I have a compact Q1859 computer that I purchased a few weeks ago.
it was fine when I got it. I think its' something I did
when I pull up my documents, TEXT ENCODING COME UP.
IT HAVE 3 CIRCLES WITH FILE CONVERSION
THE FIRST ONE IS WINDOWS DEFAULT, THATS WHAT IT IS ON NOW
2ND WINDOWS DEFAULT
3RD OTHER ENCODING sorry, I ony about 20 minutes and cannot securely connect due to funds
it says select encoding that make your document readable

Are you sure that you are trying to open Word Documents?

I only have 20 minutes...have an appointment. can we do this in 20 minutes. prefer not to securely connect do not have $39.00 available
I am opening documents

If I can remotely connect, I can resolve it within 20 minutes. If I can't resolve the issue, you will get refund.

I open the document but it is not readable. its in some kinda coding....do not have $39.00 available

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.