I'm charged monthly $38.15 for this service not being used.

Customer Question
I'm charged monthly $38.15...

I'm charged monthly $38.15 for this service not being used. Stop charging my account . I need an explanation for this charge now. Lavonnekelly

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

DirecttvNow(###) ###-####TX Card 1625

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Netflix?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Several months and I need to cancel. What ever you can do.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

I think that you are through to the wrong company.... Please advise

Cancel my message!