Is there a recall on my ASUS computer? Operating system is…

Customer Question
Is there a recall...

Is there a recall on my ASUS computer?

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Operating system is XP with WINDOWS 10 as an add-on. Sonic Master

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I got hacked about 4-6 weeks ago. It is very slow and slow to get into the main programs. I usually run in XP.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

If it is running very slowly the chances are extremely high that you have a virus or malware on your machine which is severely bogging down your system resources... I highly recommend either a remote session OR that you download and run malwarebytes yourself and do a full system scan on your system

No, I have malware on my computer and it doesn't show any problem.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

have you done a full system scan?

If you get a virus WHILE you have a scanner on your machine and it has already bypassed then other tools have to be used to detect it... I will also look at your system to see if you have memory failure or anything else of that nature going on with the hardware