I have a wix internet site I have set up recently. I do not…

Customer Question
I have a wix...

I have a wix internet site I have set up recently. I do not know how to do some editing I need to do

Technician's Assistant: What feature of Wix can we help you with?

I am having a problem deleting a duplicate blog is one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

The other problem is i can not connect to google.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Ok I have a team viewer account

It seems, payment for Remote Support is failed. Can you please fix it? If needed you can contact our customer care at 1-***-***-****

my bank fraud protection team called me and asked if i attempted a charge for $39 which was declined. The tnere was another charge for $31 approved. Please explain

Remote support is an Additional Service and you need to pay for it. If your bank blocked the transaction you need to authorize the transaction by contacting the bank. For Fees and Subscription related information please contact our customer care on 1-***-***-****

I do not understand the $31 charge and then now $39. I do not wish to continue unless I know what is happening.

You need to pay for every questions. If there is any additional services needed you need to pay additional amount. You need to fix google connection problem and editing website on Wix. To do these works, Remote access needed.