I changed my email password. Now I'm not receiving any

Customer Question
I changed my email...

I changed my email password. Now I'm not receiving any emails. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, I logged in at the local library and forgot to log out. Next day I went to library and asked if at the end of day if they closed any accounts left open. She said they did, but now I'm wondering if this is true. Do I need to go to library and see if my email account is still open?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Where are you not receiving emails?

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

For example if you changed your email password ***** you need to also change your devices to reflect the new password ***** they will not send and R emails

trying to access all email from windows live, but message says the header download for the 'inbox' folder did not complete. the operation was canceled by the user. what can I do? very puzzled and aggravated by my lack of computer knowledge. if you can help, would appreciate it very much. Thanks
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hi, my name is Thomas and welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your e-mail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago

I understand the frustration you are felling

Are you on Windows 7 or Windows 10 ?