When I dictate the text disappears when I click the box.

Customer Question
When I dictate the...

When I dictate the text disappears when I click the box

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started using

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What are you using? is this happening in a web browser or some program you are using?

My daughter is a quadripelegic and using this for everything. She is just starting to use it. When she dictates like in Facebook to respond to a question the text appears but when she clicks the box to get it to appear in the comment section it just disappears
She is in a facility 250 miles away
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Could you try a different browser and see if the problem is still there?

ok will try that.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Google chrome or firefox are excellent.... Try either one of those and let me know if the issue remains

I have a sneaky suspicion the browser is the issue

ok
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Thanks