I have a plustek3600 opticbook scanner and a pc with windows…

Customer Question
I have a plustek3600...

I have a plustek3600 opticbook scanner and a pc with windows 10. I need the driver

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

The pc knows the scanner is there but it is unspecified and properties say that it does not need a driver. Not correct

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

My old pc died and this is a new one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. If the built in Windows 10 native driver is not working, you can try the Windows 8 driver and install it in compatibility mode. Please click on the link below and download the Windows 8 64 bit driver. Once downloaded, right click it and select properties. Then click on the compatibility mode. Check the box to run in compatibility mode and select Windows 8 64 bit from the dropdown.

Link: http://plustek.com/usa/support/drivers-and-downloads.html

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert