How do I move my Yahoo screen to the left? I think web

Customer Question
How do I move...

How do I move my Yahoo screen to the left ?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I think web browser. I'm an old novice .

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Used the manual instructions by using the buttons on the bottom of my

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Screen.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Could you be more specific about the yahoo page ?

What are you trying to arrange in yahoo ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

My email comes through Yahoo and for some reason the screen has moved to the right . I have used the manual
instructions to correct it but doesn't work.

OK can you take a screenshot of the email screen and send it to me using the add files option in the reply box so that i can get a clear picture of the issue you are facing.

I think not at this time
I think not at this time.

If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

Can you take a screenshot of the email screen and send it to me using the add files option in the reply box so that i can get a clear picture of the issue you are facing.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.