I recently received a email stating that computer has been…

Customer Question
I recently received a...

I recently received a email stating that computer has been automatically upgraded. I looked at the new upgrade and it states "that I need an upgrade.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Cox

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mozilla

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I simply looked at my mcafee program and it said my computer was not protected

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

the problem I have is not technical.

It is a computer related technical issue.

this is not a technical problem

Your question is in a technical category, if you suggest that this is not a technical issue then what is it and where do you want it to be? I only have a technical solution to your issue, not a non technical.

Its non technical
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

what is your question then, it say you're having issues with McAfee? that would be a tech question.