How do i turn off airplane mode on my ASUS Zen Aio. Windows…

Customer Question
How do i turn...

How do i turn off airplane mode on my ASUS Zen Aio

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your AIO?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Zen?

6 months old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Zen?

Turned on today no internet and i noticed the airplane mode on and it will not let me switch to off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thats it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Enabling wireless will resolve the issue. Press and hold the Fn key and then press F2 key. Check if it enables the wireless and disabled the Airplane mode. try it three times.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
This did work

Do you see wireless sign on any of your key on the keyboard? If yes, please let me know the key.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
No

Do you see the wireless icon on your taskbar? Bottom right corner?

Select the wireless icon and select your Wifi network. Check if it disables the Airplane mode.

Thank you.

Customer/p>

Are you able to resolve the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>