My laptop. I touched something by accident and minimized my…

My laptop. I touched...

My laptop. I touched something by accident and minimized my screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Ideapad 110

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your IdeaPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Are you seeing anything on your laptop screen?

seeing everything, checking account, email, but minimized. Happened once before and went to Staples. I had the screen on 10%

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/783752790

When will my remote assistance start

You need to click the link i sent above and run/open the program