I cannot print an email when in outlook, Not sure? When I…

I cannot print an...

I cannot print an email when in outlook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Not sure ?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

When I print it , it prints the email but also prints the side bar things where it shows inbox out box and all thee stuff in thee margins

3/23/2018
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello! Are you attempting to print from the Outlook.com website, or from the Outlook application installed on your computer?

An e-mail I received it prints but also prints the side margins. I just want the e-mail it self

I understand...I just wanted to verify whether you're using the Outlook application on your PC, or whether you're using the Outlook.com website to view your email? (The instructions are slightly different).

Is some one calling me or are we just typing back and forth here?

This is just a chat, but we can arrange a phone call if you'd prefer one?

Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

I have received your request for remote support. Please click on this link to run the remote support client:

Download QuickSupport

Once you've clicked on the link and the QuickSupport client is running, I will need to know the number listed beside "Your ID" in order to connect to you.

My ID is 754-698-257 passworrd 2506

Got it! This will just take a moment to connect...

Eric,I guess you cannot fix this---Refund my money what was charged on my credit card please.Send me a credit amd reply here.
I am wanting a credit here for your services, THANKS!! Please respond here.
I have disputed the charges and have canceled the credit card I gave you. Email me back with the credit to my credit card please letting me know you have done so we worked for over an hour and you did not fix anything.
I await your response.
Robert M., Consultant

what you want to do is click on the 3 dots above the email and select print from the drop down menu

THAT will print only the email

using the main print command on the internet browser will print the entire page with the sidebar

see screenshot

if you would like me to connect to you remotely to fix it just let me know

thanks