How can I get my photo from the faceapp so that I can use it…

How can I get...

How can I get my photo from the faceapp so that I can use it as a photo

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update FaceApp?

Don’t think I ever have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your FaceApp?

Enhance your profile picture beauty

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that’s all for now, thank you

3/23/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue.

How to share FaceApp photos
Once you've created your photo, sharing icons will appear under the image. The down facing arrow at the bottom will allow you to download the picture while there are also options to post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

There's also an option to share across other apps such as WhatsApp and messaging platforms too.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

There is no down facing arrow at the bottom.

I just downloaded the latest version to my iphone. I enhanced the photo and when I had the final product, at the top of the screen there shows box with a down arrow and I pressed it to save the picture to my camera roll. I just want to confirm you are using the app that is actually named FaceApp, right?

Perhaps I need to update FaceApp. How do I do that

Are you on an iphone or an ipad?

iPad mini

Go to the app store (icon on the ipad) and in there it will list all the updates you can get.

Ok, I have gotten the app, but now I want to cancel it and get it again because it won’t close out from its present settings. I said ok to something I shouldn’t have

Just delete it completely by holding your finger on it until the X comes available and then press the X. This will deleted it. Then go to the app store and search for it and reinstall it from your icloud.

Sheri
Sheri, Expert
Thank you. That’s all for now