I DO NOT KNOW. I HAVE TRIED TO SIGN TO MICROSOFT WITHOUT…

Customer Question
I DO NOT KNOW...

I DO NOT KNOW. I HAVE TRIED TO SIGN TO MICROSOFT WITHOUT SUCCESS CHANGED ACCT INGO YET WILL NOT WORK

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

FOR SEVERAL YEARS I AM NOT HAPPY WITH WINDOWS 10 IT IS DIFFICULT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Email is a problem it is not user friendly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with Microsoft email login or windows 10 login?

email is a huge problem I cannot copy a bank of email addresses. my email address is always disputed, email is slow to post other segments of windows is difficult to use. one saves them and later cannot find them . what else do u want to know/
the answer is no, vehemently no this service is a trap to victimize people. I want my 5.00 back what a fraud
just disconnect from me
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!