I am having problems with my account and I need some help…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with my account and I need some help please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Why is it that my account is tied to my wifes account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

With my account when I sign out or even change my password ***** says its doesn't recognize my pass work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 2 days by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Are you able to log in to your Yahoo account?