The camera on my lenovo yoga stopped working. Lenovo? It is…

Customer Question
The camera on my...

The camera on my lenovo yoga stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Lenovo? It is called easy camera

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

Skype, google hangout, zoom

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

It has worked fine for over a year since I purchased the laptop

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using and when this problem started?

Please let me know