Was downloading Microsoft 365 last night. case 1420057140.

Customer Question
Was downloading Microsoft 365...

Was downloading Microsoft 365 last night. case(###) ###-#### only 27% downloaded when I went to bed. left computer running, yet when I woke up it was still only 27% downloaded,

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

See above. OS is Windows 10,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

See above.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please restart the computer and try to download it again

Let me know the results please