I am trying to use mapquest toget directions from 2525 First…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use mapquest toget directions from***** in Fort Myers to***** N. in Lehigh Acres and the information won,t go in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP and what is the OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is my first try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I don,t know how to use a computer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good morning! I'm unsure what happened that caused MapQuest to fail for you, but can say that I also experienced problems with the site this morning. It took several tried until the turn-by-turn directions generated, for instance. It may well be that MapQuest is experiencing issues on their end.

Nevertheless, I have attached the directions you need. Hope that helps!

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!