I have replaced my pc's mother board and need to reactivate…

Customer Question
Good morning. Technician's Assistant:...

Good morning.

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I have replaced my pc's mother board and need to reactivate the windows 10 licence, I have upgraded with a digital licence and are unable to activate . Could you please assist in this. regards Joseph

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The mother board and Windows 10 professional

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Celeron motherbord

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only a few days, I have re install Windows 10 but when i want to activate the response i get is unable to activate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No it is not this computer, it is at home, only need advice at this stage

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you get when you try to activate it?

Please let me know

They need a new product key, This was activated with a digital licence.

Ok, a Digital licence gives you a key, where did you purchase it from?

You can not help me now, so why do I need to pay more money if you did not answer my first question to do this kink of request from home. I am not satisfied at all and you must refund the full amount. Just cancel my request. You have only waisted my time
The digital licence was given with the free upgrade from windows 7

Ok ill organize the refund, but you did not allow me the time to help you.