My phone keeps telling me I’m putting in the wrong Apple ID…

Customer Question
My phone keeps telling...

My phone keeps telling me I’m putting in the wrong Apple ID and password ***** but I know it’s the right one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just when I got the phone I haven’t been able to do stuff on my phone cuz of it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Nope I don’t know anything about these phones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.