I. I MA NO SURE IF THE RIGHT PLACe. I am trying to pay an…

Customer Question
I. I MA...

I. I MA NO SURE IF I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACe. I am trying to pay an account in PayPal and keep getting this message..there is noting further on the sellers website and I have water to the and they say they only ten PayPal.. how do I get around this. kay.
We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account. Please go back to the seller's website and try using a different payment method.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I really do not know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I keep going from my 'cart" to payment and then I get this message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account. Please go back to the seller's website and try using a different payment method. no not that I an think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
APOLOGIES FOR THE GARBAGE IN THE PREVIOUS QUESTION. THE DAMN COMPUTER KEEP PUTTING IN WHAT IT THINKS I AM TRYING TO SAY, IAM TRING TO PURCHASE AN ARTICLE FROM ETSY. WHEN I HIT PAY AFTER I HAVE CHECKED MY CART IT OVES PAGES AND THEN I GET HIS MESSAGE.
I HAVE CONTACTED THE SELLER AND THEY SAY THEY ONLY TAKE PAYPAL AND I SHOULD TRY AGAIN. I HAVE DONE THIS TO NO AVAIL. I. THEN TRIED CONTACTING PAYPAL DIRECT AND LANDED UP GETTING SIGNED INTO SOMETHING CALLED "NO ANSWER" FOR 60.00 A MONTH THINKING I WAS GETTING AN ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM..SO ALL IN ALL I AM FED UP WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS.........I MA AN ELDERLY LADY AND WISH TO PAY FOR THE TWO ITEMS FROM ETSY AND BE DONE WITH IT. THANK YOU. KAY BROOKS
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 3 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Is your Paypal connected to your bank card or a credit card. If you are getting that message as soon as you click on the cart for that seller and it takes you paypal then gives you that message then the problem is on the seller's end. If it gives you that error once you are checking out from paypal then it is on your side. You might have to use a different payment through paypal. (as far as your bank account or credit card).