I cannot get any selections to pass for a google password on…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I cannot...

Second opinion] I cannot get any selections to pass for a google password ***** my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I never did have a password ***** for Jan whwn I tried to get on and I forgot that password

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I can't get your tech support

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone?

Thank you