I am having a problem with my mobile getting my emails I had…

I am having a...

I am having a problem with my mobile getting my emails I had a software update last night and since then no emails coming in I am getting a message on my mobile saying sign in failed my email address is [email protected] live .co.uk hope you can help agareg

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes it all works ok on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No other problems just this issue with my email on my mobile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

3/23/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the mobile phone?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
its a Samsung 8

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I went to put the id and password ***** but it fell off the screen

ok, try it again please

nothing has come up yet

Thank you

still nothing

Are you on a windows computer?

how about Dell inspiron 15/ 3000 series
looks like I might have to for go getting emails on my mobile if its going to be a problem ok
ID;;752244138 password *****