I bought 2 years of Norton security earlier this year. My…

I bought 2 years...

I bought 2 years of Norton security earlier this year. My lap top was damaged so I have purchased and am using a new desk top. I paid for security across two devivces I have no security at all. How am I able to access what I paid for?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I do not remember my pasword

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I do no know what you mean by that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Norton Security?

I ill check my bank statement but it is within 9 months certainly

3/23/2018
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Did you purchase it from Norton website?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I was after Norton security not you. I have just decreased the amount to be withdrawn I see you now have accessed my account for no benefit to me
I do not trust you

I didn't access your account.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

I was logged into Norton security but now I have yiu. It would have been just as cheap buy security again

I am not sure what you meant by that ?

I have paid money for no advice - advice not asked for and now I could spend another $55 no thankyou

I believe you are not seeing my above replies so please check it.

You accessed two amounts $5 and $67 and I have got nothing exvcept a great deal of anxiety about the security of my banking. Why was my pin number displayed as it actually is
I have had 0% satisfaction and paid over $70.00 for it
Las request. I have paid to have my Norton security to be active on a new computer. I have in excess of 1 year paid security
across two computers. It was active on my lap top which is now not functional

Note : - If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

Like i told you before this is a paid tech support called Justanswer.

You do not need to pay anything additional but do you wish to continue with the paid amount.

I believe I bought my security from Norton website I think I have windows 7 but am not sure

Do you know the email address you gave to purchase norton

I would like Norton security which I have paid for to be active on this computer. I do not wish to pay an extra $55

Like i told you before you do not need to pay the extra.secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

an we please do this then

Yes we can.can you access this gmail account now?

Is there any action required by me now

I believe you are not seeing my above replies so please go through my replies and let me know.

ok go ahead

can you access this gmail account now?

I can

In that case may i remote access to your computer and check the Norton issue directly.I know you do not want to pay anything additional so i will do remote support without any additional charges.Is that OK with you?

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=06e0294b-b971-466e-9a01-19d4ec254c75 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/
Sincerely,

John, Computer Support Specialist