Cannot wake up laptop at times, does not respond to mouse…

Customer Question
Cannot wake up laptop...

Cannot wake up laptop at times, does not respond to mouse movement or tapping a key

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting the mouse: by USB or wirelessly?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: Does moving the mouse closer to the receiver make any difference?

No. laptop is not responsive at all. no keys work .have to hold power button down and restart

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the version of windows you are using?

Please let me know