536629 2y2d. Hp notebook. 10. I Tried to put a different…

Customer Question
536629 2y2d Technician's Assistant:...

536629 2y2d

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp notebook

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I Tried to put a different modem on and that’s when the problem started surfboard SB 6141 and says the problem came up I want to put the Xfinity modem back on and now same problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

No do not want