I s there anyway to get just one password for everything.

Customer Question
I s there anyway...

I s there anyway to get just one password ***** everything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's my phone a Mortoe

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't know my son got it for me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It seems like every couple of days and it does it again won't llet me in with any thing.please help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

So what I'm I going to do?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your passwords. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

What passwords do you want to change? emails/sites/programs etc.

I need to know 'what' you want to change for your passwords.

Never mind

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin