Had problem with electricity and now have problem signing in…

Customer Question
Had problem with electricity...

Had problem with electricity and now have problem signing in to Microsoft account and lost contact with printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What more do you want to know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you still need help with this?