Just trying to install chrome on my computer but admit I am…

Customer Question
Just trying to install...

Just trying to install chrome on my computer but admit I am not computer savie

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Computer MSI

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Have tried up to Travel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I will keep trying. thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 3 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Click on the following URL to download Chrome:

https://www.google.com/chrome/

Once downloaded, open the file and it should install on its own.

It will take a couple of minutes. If you are unable to do so, I can do it for you remotely.

Let me know how you go!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to leave a rating by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page, then Submit, so my time working with you is recognized, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you