I got a message about my password with code g-246424.What do…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message about my password ***** code g-246424.What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It came on my Samsung Mobile

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It was the only message and this is the first contact with you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Has my google password *****?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

If you did not prompt that code, someone had to have manually prompted it.

Can you tell me if you can go to your email/gmail in a browser and use at gmail.com.

Put in your email manually and what you think your password ***** ***** this moment. Can you tell me if you can log in

right now with that password ***** do not use autofill. Type everything out manually.

Then reply with results.

I don't want an answer any more. I want my money back. I asked a simple question after being prompted by you and all I am getting is being directed to site after site and no answers. I am 84 years old am disgusted. This is not customer care. I will inform Pay-Pal about this treatment

Ok, but if you didnt send that reset code, someone else did while trying to get into your account.

Have a great night.

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin