I am not able to buy on my candy crush saga game or get the…

I am not able...

I am not able to buy on my candy crush saga game or get the update to go through.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am not computer art. Can you give me an example

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Candy Crush Saga?

I don't think I ever have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What is a is system. I am using an Android phone.

3/23/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your updates and purchases. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What error are you getting? A password ***** for your google account?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I believe it was 902

Depending on your model, try these;

Go to the main menu of the smartphone.
Select Settings (Settings).
Go to the Application Manager (Application Manager).
Android Settings Application Manager
Select the "Loaded" (All).
Locate the application Google Play. Click on Google Play, to open it up.
Now clear the cache (clear the cache) and data
if you have this error
Android Settings Application Manager
Select the "Loaded" (All).
Locate the application Google Play. Click on Google Play unistall update

How to clear Google Play Store app Cache and Data:

Go to your device settings menu

Go to Applications/Applications Manager

Tap on All Applications

Search and open Google Play Store app

Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache

Reboot your device

Then try what you were doing again!

If those dont work, we can try to save your information and wipe the phone, then use your backup so it will take updates again and allow you access to the store.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Still can't buy anything

Do you have a mac or windows computer with you to connect to me?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I have my laptop

Is it a windows computer?

To start the connection, please click this link after you go to justanswer/replies on your laptop.

These steps need to be done from your pc or mac only. Other devices such as phone/ipad/tablet etc will not
be able to use remote support.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=10901bbc-17a7-4852-af2b-b65c823f8416

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

I have session open and waiting for you.

Send phone number in enter contact info area if you get stuck.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Can't get to the second page
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
It's late and I have to go to bed. Can we do this later?

Absolutely. I will be in at 9am EST tomorrow and on/off through the evening. Just reply when ready.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Google tells me my url is not found. Sorry for the delay. Family emergency.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
When I try to update it says authenifacation required.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Error code 920 when I try to update candy crush.
Ok. Let me get to my desk later today as it is the weekend and I'll send more directions.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Sounds good
Ok. Just let me know when ready. Update me then.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I can update and purchase now. Had to fix my Google account and everything is working. Thank you so much.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I give Issac an excellent rating. I learned a lot from him and he was very patient with me. Thanks
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin