When I try to go to yahoo I get a message that says This…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to go to yahoo I get a message that says This site can't be reached. Login,yahoo.com took to long to respond

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I've checked my connection, its ok. Checking from a browser. But I've tried every way I know of to get to the yahoo mail site. I can get to it on my cell phone but not my desk top or ipad

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I'm aware of. Tho I'm not very computer savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/23/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?