Are you there yet. I have a Dell inspiron 15 7000 serir es I…

Customer Question
Hi are you there...

Hi are you there yet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a Dell inspiron 15 7000 serir es I am using windows

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Inspiron?

I lost the power cord and would like a new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Our local Best Buy did not have a universal power cord that fit my laptop. I am hoping I can purchase one from you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please click here to buy a new Power Adapter from Dell.

Is this the correct power adapter for a Inspiron 15 7000 series?
My laptop is dead. I need a adapter to power it. I lost the original adapter.

Yes, check the compatibility section under the page. It clearly shows that adapter is compatible with Inspiron 15 7000 series.

Great. How do I buy it? I just had a glich with my phone and lost the information

Please click here or go to http://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/accessories/apd/492-bbme?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=492-BBME&mfgpid=235646

You can add the item to Cart and Enter your delivery address. Then make the payment and wait for the courier.