Since yesterday, your announcements come on constantly. Why…

Customer Question
Since yesterday, your announcements...

Since yesterday, your announcements come on constantly. Why is this? Is there something I can do to stem these constants?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HW--My son gave it to me. I Product #VS933AV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 days. What I have tried is to ask you why (several times) and what I can do.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please provide more details about the issue. The model number you gave is for a printer. Is the issue with your printer? What do you mean by announcements?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert