Yesterday, I installed a recommended update from Lenovo and…

Yesterday, I installed a...

Yesterday, I installed a recommended update from Lenovo and my system is hanging up when I am navigating on the screen. If I wait a minute or two it clears itself up. In Outlook for instance, it says "outlook is not responding", but I see it in other applications also. I have BIOS N1NET38W 1.25

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

The internet connection is fine, I am checking Outlook as a mail client.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, I am seeing the same problem in other applications, such as Quicken, or when using a browser.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

You may be having an issue with the Outlook application or it's configuration.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 23

- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Computer Expert