I have a Microsoft book. When I return to work and attempted…

I have a Microsoft...

I have a Microsoft book. When I return to work and attempted to turn on the book nothing happened. The power source is lite up but the only key light working is the function key. I push start and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have no idea --- it is a three year old unit.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

JUst happened today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried turning on with the start button. I removed the screen and reset it -- and turned on but nothing happened

3/22/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Disconnect the AC power if connected. Remove if anything connected to USB ports. Then hold down the power button on the computer, until it turns OFF. Wait 60 seconds. Turn the system ON.

Thank you it has come back up

Happy to hear it worked. Please rate my service with a positive rating. Then only I will get paid for my time and efforts. Please take time to leave a good review about my service. A good bonus will make me happier. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist