I am trying to order tickets through Ticketmaster....tickets…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to order tickets through Ticketmaster....tickets to Cirque du Soleil Corteo coming to Charlotte. Every time I try to order tix through here I keep getting reset password ***** I try to do that and it will not take anything I try following specifically their directions. I have this problem every time I try to order through here. I am sent a temporary # sometimes but then I try to use it again and it will not be accepted. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SET A PERMANENT PASSWORD ***** TICKETMASTER SO I DO NOT HAVE ALL THIS TROUBLE!!!

Technician's Assistant: Which Ticketmaster product do you have?

Have no clue what you mean by Ticketmaster product!!!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Ticketmaster software?

I am trying to order tickets to Cirque du Soleil Corteo coming to Charlotte NC. I get so far, it transfers me to Ticketmaster, I try the password # I have been given and reset a number of times and NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST NEED HELP!!! TICKETMASTER IS NEVER SATISFACTORY FOR ME!!! I HAVE THIS PROBLEM EVERY TIME I TRY TO ORDER TICKETS THROUGH HERE!!! I WANT TO SET A PERMANENT PASSWORD ***** WILL ALWAYS BE ACCEPTED. ALSO, I GOT SO FAR ORDERING ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, AND THERE WAS THE WRONG MASTERCARD NUM TO USE. IT WAS BEEN CANCELLED WHEN I WAS SCAMMED. I COULD NOT RESET A MASTERCARD NUMBER EITHER. I'M SURE THIS SITE IS GOOD BUT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOME OF US TO ORDER TICKETS!!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

I would like you to try a different internet browser and also please note the temp password ***** work one time and thats it, it is then up to your to change it and make a permanent one