I have purchased the basic turbo tax package and am trying…

Customer Question
I have purchased the...

I have purchased the basic turbo tax package and am trying to install it I have the installation code but when i go on line, it assumes i am buying it and there is no plae to enter the installation code.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I use a PC laptop, and bought the CD and a download number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Its an HP .. How do I check the OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have tried, but my computer keeps aborting the updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I install this program?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you installing it from a CD or did you download the software?