I’m trying to go to google on new computer. It wants us log…

Customer Question
I’m trying to go...

I’m trying to go to google on new computer. It wants us log in. Don’t know password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It’s a pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Above a month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

So your opening google chrome and trying to sign in using your gmail account into the browser correct?

I’m trying to get into google but it wants password. Why was my credit card charged $42 from just answer?
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

because thats the amount you agreed to pay when you opened the question, everything is stated on the sign up page

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

I agree to $5 that is fully refundable
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Which is a deposit only and if you have full intention of getting a refund, let me know now as we get paid by the question and it would not be in my best interest to continue

I want my $42 refunded
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Have a good day!

What about my refund