I pretty sure some one has some of my personal info an l…

Customer Question
I pretty sure some...

I pretty sure some one has some of my personal info an l would like to delete this account ik I can

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a n Android powerer Moto e4 smart phone

Technician's Assistant: What version of Android are you running on your Moto?

7.1.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Moto? What have you tried so far?

This is my first try. It's been going on for 3 days that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

To be sure i don't miss anything, would you like to completely wipe the information on your mobile phone or just the email account on your phone?

Thanks

See attached details steps on how to remove the email address from your Moto E4 smart phone.

Your satisfaction is my priority, Please take a moment to rate my service (hopefully 5 stars :) ) and press submit at the top of your question page once you have a moment. Thanks :)

If you need additional information please use the reply box below to let me know.