Print was under .... but now I can't find a print option.

Customer Question
Print was under ......

Print was under .... but now I can't find a print option. Where is it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet Pro 6968

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do u use?

Windows 7, 8 or 10?